Top 10 Reasons You Need to Go to the Women's Retreat
It's not too late to sign up for the annual 2011 women's retreat, Finding Freedom in God's Love!
This year's retreat will be September 30th to October 2nd at Hilton Garden in beautiful Carlsbad! Stop by the retreat table in the courtyard next Sunday or call Jan at 949/892.9075.
Here's the top ten reasons you NEED to go:
- Because Sally's going and He will be there too!
- Because "been there done that" is so 1990's. You haven’t experienced Finding Freedom in God’s Love!
- Because the Carlsbad Outlet Mall is around the corner and... need we say more?
- Location, location, location - The Hilton Garden is across the street (YES, across the street) from the beach!
- Because ‘retreat’ means haven, sanctuary, get away. Which translates to no kids, husbands, cooking, laundry, dusting, vacuuming.
- Because God has been nudging you, hasn’t He? He wants a closer relationship with you and all you have to do is open the door - or in this case, register.
- Because our speaker, Stacey Robbins, has a message just for you. Yes you. She is funny, insightful and God inspired and an all around just like you and me woman.
- Because either you need to connect with someone at Good Shepherd and/or there is someone who needs to connect with you. Don’t miss out on that opportunity.
- The General Assembly has changed the Book of Order to note that between September 30th - October 2nd, they will consider all foods calorie free!
- We are called to gather in His name and praise His name! What a better time than September 30th - October 2nd in beautiful Carlsbad!